Friday, October 22, 2004

Day 34- POP... your blogs are getting boring lately

im gonna have to agree with that one. my blogs have been boring lately. maybe i need to spice it up somehow. rather than report on the good things happening maybe i should reflect on EVERYTHING that happens to me that day.

Today i hung out with Eric. We went to Corner Bistro and it was good to chill with him as i hadn't hung with him in a while. Corner Bistro is well known as having the best burgers in Manhattan. we gobbled down a burger and quickly looked at each other and said IM STILL HUNGRY. it seems the portions are smaller than advertised. Eric wanted to meet up with Dino as Dino is working on a website for Rick. so we headed over to MTV and met up with him and Fresta. we headed over to virgils and bullshitted for a while. Fresta is working with Dino now at MTV. that kid is going to take the graveyard shift from 9PM to 4AM... shit i couldnt do it.

After Virgils, Eric and i went to Touscher' chocolate maker in Rocafeller Center so i can get my Aunt Mary in Brooklyn these chocolates i know she likes i got them for her for Easter one year. I got Kasia some as well because shes my sweety. Eric and i split a 2 pack of champagne truffles and he immediately went back in and bought Sonja a 30 pack. At First, Eric was like "what the fucks the difference between this and a snicker bar danny boy... I go RICK... BITE INTO THAT FUCKING THING. its like comparing a ford to an aston martin, no comparison. Eric was telling me how in his new realty business this old realtor in Saratoga is bad mouthing him saying hes young and inexperienced, i said rick (erics nickname) you can pitch a prospective client like this would you rather go with a throughbred or a horse thats going to the glue factory... its your choice. Eric got a kick out of that. After that conversation we went out seperate ways as Eric had to meet Sonja for some plans. I really enjoyed hanging out with him as hes a good human being who has great drive. its something to be admired.

I had to meet my cousin Pat at Microedge (sub company of my company) i was 30 minutes early so i walked into Manhattan Jaguar and Land Rover and was this close to getting a Range Rover. the payments were steep 800 a month for a decked out Range Rover. and they said they could push me through even with my credit (which has holes but my 6 year employment at my company usually balances it out. I walked down thinking maybe i should go the preowned route but man oh man my dream of buying a car in a lot in Manhattan will become a reality soon! Pat met me downstairs on 54th and 11 and we walked to the train bullshitting about how broken hearted we are about the Yankees. Pat is such a kind soul and i always ask him for advice because we talk everyday and i value him as not only my elder and wiser cousin but i value him as a human being. He always tells me i never write about him in the blog. well patterson someday u will get a full day devoted to you on my blog. Roy Rogers chicken SAWDUST and all is better than KFC you are right :)

Small bullshit on the Kasia front - Kasia was going to come over after work but she was tired. I asked her to call when she got home and i recieved no call... Trust factor is waning.. or maybe im reading too much into it. I dont want anyone to think shes untrustworthy. I just am new to trusting people as a whole. I dont know why i never give anyone the benefit of the doubt and i dont want that insecurity to ruin any potential future with her. When she called to cancel on hanging out i was a bit cold in my responses for two reasons 1) i dont like speaking to her when shes at work because i dont want her to get in trouble and 2) i had this underlying feeling that maybe she had other plans and didnt mention them to me. Maybe im being a tad insecure about the whole thing but i am on trust alert with her until my trust is renewed.

This blog is my therapy because i dont know all the answers to things that happen to me. I think my friends and family can understand this and realize that tonights events are isolated and i hope that everyone doesnt think ill of me or her its just how i feel at the moment. I dont want to be overbearing or smothering so maybe i should let this thing go. i also dont think i want to give her the truffles i got her because i dont condone the non call back tonight. so why reward it.

p.s. thanks Jenny, i hope this isnt as boring as my usual blog :) i love you bunny!

be great....duplicate
POP