Friday, October 08, 2004

Day 23- Slow day and Whole Foods

I used to wake up and feel like the world was chasing me... now i feel like i'm chasing the world.


After doing my final workout of the week, Chest (rockwell, BOOGIE NIGHTS) i headed into the office. Typically i take the Path train to 33rd then the Subway to 42nd then i take the 7 to Grand Central (wow a lot of trains... after 6 years its like i run on automatic) Today i walked from 42nd Bryant Park to 3rd Avenue. As i was walking i noticed that i was getting a look from a girl walking towards me. I smiled and she smiled back... just my luck Its FEAST OF FAMINE with Danny boy. never a dull moment.


At work Mikey's grandma makes him food every week and sometimes she makes an extra plate for me of the most amazing cuban food i have ever eaten. Picadillo (ground beef) and veggies. it was delectable! After work i headed down 5th and stopped at Modell's in herald square to pick up some new under armour for working out. I love their cloths technology. its amazing you sweat for hours yet u still stay cool. The have winter sweatshirt versions of their shirts so i wanted to buy one for when i join a gym in the city or hoboken as i think im outgrowing the one in the building and its good to change your excercises around so you can attack the muscles differently everytime. Modells didnt have what i want so i walked down past MSG and FIT to Whole Foods.


Whole foods is a unique and vital store for anyone looking to eat healthier. The fruits and veggies are always fresh and there is good customer service folks there. I am addicted to making peanut butter in the machines they have there. Ever since my coworker and buddy Brian came to stay with me for 2 weeks we used to hit Whole Foods for their peanut butter. so i can blame that clown for my addiction!

be great... duplicate
POP