Sunday, January 09, 2005

I AM A WHORE for Echo Boomers....


Notice the fun little Amazon Links on my page arent they great??? my loyal readers will no doubt think WHY? well lucky reader, my eyes have seen the glory and its name is ECHO Boomers!

What is an Echo Boomer? I saw something on Dateline NBC about these little tykes and what their all about. it seems that parents plan these kids every move. Mondays - Soccer, Tuesday - Karate, etc etc. They aim to please and tend to blindly follow advertising like lemmings jumping off cliffs. Needless to say I was intriguied and thought... HOW CAN I PROFIT FROM THESE GOONS. i hatched this scheme then and here it is, im going to syndicate PTQ (POP THE QUESTION) and put it on something called a "SITE FEED -RSS" and link PTQ to these Blog group(s) - Gap, Sony, Banana Republic, Dell, etc. what i want to see is how much traffic i can generate by having the word Echo Boomer and track if they are going to the amazon and google ad sense link on my page. It seems these little sheep spend over 200 Billion a year on useless items such as headphones, laptops, cell phones, and disposable razors. I used to question if our society was based solely on advertising or it was the consumers themselves that drove why a product is hot. I am hoping this experiment will bring some good results as always i will keep u posted. the below link is funny click it ;)

ECHO BOOMERS CLICK THIS!

be great...duplicate
POP