Saturday, January 22, 2005

Brother Joe lays his roots


and so the day came that my brother cast out the decadence of youth and decided to stake his claim on this earth and purchase a foundation for his family.

Joy was in my brothers voice this morning as he excitedly told me of his house closing and what he needed to do to in moving his and Antonette's belongings to his new domain. He was beaming as he told me this (well what i consider Joe beaming) and i had great pride in him as he explained to me his plans. I have faith in him that he will do the right thing in life and provide for his family and in my heart i know he will succeed because in the end those who are good should be rewarded.

He had me thinking of my own future and what lays ahead. I can only follow his lead and hope to do the same outstanding job hes done. no matter what adversity he's had.. he's conquered.

To my brother much love and congratulations, i will be there for you when you need me.

be great...duplicate
POP