Friday, September 17, 2004

Day 2 - Bobby and Yankee candle

Last Night after work i decided to head over to the newport mall in Jersey City. my cousin Bobby met up with me and we shopped like two prissy miss moffats. The newport mall is full of sports apparel stores and many FUBU outlets, as my cousin Bobby says all the time... "DEMOGRAPHICS DAN... DEMOGRAPHICS" At Yankee candle i got some candles and room freshners and questioned my sexuality for about a split second... CANDLES WHAT THE FUCK!! anyway after i calmed down i affirmed my heteroness by making out with the first hot girl i saw... kidding. Bobby and i headed to Macy's where him and i debated the virtues of the sweatsuit and black to grey jeans. On the way home i hit up Komegashi for some sashimi and cheated a bit on the diet by having a newport roll (lobster tempura, shrimp inside out) YUMMY!

I downloaded a new browser called Firefox its pretty good and has a really cool interface (god im getting geeky, but its the little things that make my clit throb)

Did Bi's yesterday and saw Mark and Matt who are gym rats like me and am slowly getting addicted to the apprentice as it was on the tube while i was wailing on my Biceps... Donald Trump is such an asshole you have to admire him. i was shocked at who got dropped this week.

My lesbian cleaners are cleaning my place friday so that i can have it spic and span for my birthday Saturday... 28. why does that number both startle me and make me excited? i used to have grandious ideas of being well off by this age but what is wealth? is it accumulating friends, money, life experiences? i think its being able to enjoy yourself and not having to answer to anyone on what you do. that is true wealth. FUCK MORTGAGES.

POP